SivooTV (All Platforms)
- How do I watch SivooTV?
- SivooTV is available on mobile phones (iOS, Android and KaiOS) and very soon on laptops and TVs.
- Where do I get SivooTV?
- Our streaming app is available on all platform app stores (Kai's KaiStore, Android's PlayStore or the iOS AppStore) — click the download button on this site to expose the app links.
- Do I need Internet service?
- You do not need your own service account, however you will need access to a WiFi access point or a decent cellular signal (a data plan).
- How much data is needed?
- This is a tricky question, standard resolution streams consume up to 1GB/hr; smaller formats will use less. With our library, you can view dozens of shows in an hour — reducing your data load.
- Do I need a newer TV?
- No. Although a SmartTV should be able to access apps, our SivooStick® HDMI dongle will work on any TV that has an HDMI port and either USB charging port or access to a wall outlet.
- Is SivooTV global?
- Yes. So long as you have access to a WiFi connection, you’ll be able to access our app and service anywhere on the planet.